Quality Air Purification Products and Services
Indoor Air Quality Service in Circleville, OH
At Circleville Heating & Cooling, we care about your indoor air quality and want you to know we offer a wide range of products and services that can address a wide range of problems associated with poor air quality. If you or anyone living in your home struggles with asthma, allergies, or any other sort of breathing-related ailment, Indoor Air Quality is especially important.
With that said, if your indoor air quality isn’t the best or if you suspect there’s an issue with your indoor air quality, you should give us a call as soon as possible so we can discuss it. We can test your Indoor Air Quality and discuss ways to address any issues there might be. The products we offer work in or in conjunction with all types of residential HVAC systems to provide you with clean, crisp, healthy air.
Circleville Heating & Cooling
Exceptional Indoor Air Quality Services in Circleville, OH
Reliable Indoor Air Quality Service in Circleville, OH
What is Indoor Air Quality?
When you own a home, comfort shouldn’t be the only thing you take into consideration when it comes to HVAC systems. Indoor Air Quality is extremely important as well.
Although far too many people believe air pollution is strictly an outdoor problem, studies actually indicate that’s far from being the truth. It turns out the air inside a lot of homes and workplaces can be more polluted and toxic than the air outside. Because the average American spends an estimated 90 percent of their time indoors, the importance of this matter can’t be overstated. Because the air indoors often lacks proper filtration, indoor air quality is something homeowners should take seriously.
The EPA defines Indoor Air Quality as the quality of air inside a building or home and how it relates to the building or home’s occupants. Indoor Air Quality has a direct and sometimes negative effect on our health in addition to our overall mood, well-being and energy levels.
5 Benefits of Good Indoor Air Quality
No matter how you look at it, home comfort and air quality go hand in hand. And while everyone is on board with making comfort a priority, not everyone knows about the importance of Indoor Air Quality, although a lot of homeowners are catching on because of the many benefits. Below are a few of those benefits.
- Reduce Utility Bills – Homeowners often attempt to keep their bills low by turning off the air conditioner and turning back on when they’re hot. However, it doesn’t work this way. It’s much less efficient and makes your A/C work harder. Having said that, upgrading to a newer, energy efficient Carrier A/C will enable you to keep your home cool efficiently. They are cheaper to run, and can even pay for themselves in a fairly short period of time.
- Better Sleep – Cleaner air means we are less likely to get sick, we breathe easier and rest at our best. This reduces stress and makes sleep come more readily. Cooler temperatures also enable us to sleep better. It’s natural for our bodies to relax in cooler temperatures, and a good air conditioning unit that takes care of our air quality goes a long way.
- Breathe Easier – What could be taken for granted more than the air we breathe? This isn’t the case when we realize we have an air quality problem. Nevertheless, the more contaminated the air we breathe is, the more quickly we fall prey to allergies, asthma and other illnesses. Even subtle levels of indoor pollutants can affect our stress levels, and prevent optimal health and energy levels. We have a whole line of Carrier AC units with advanced dehumidifying mechanisms that makes breathing easier all year long.
- Remove Pollutants & Allergens – When we are allergic to something, it’s our body’s way of telling us that it can’t tolerate whatever we’re breathing. That means, the more you are exposed to airborne allergens, the more likely you’ll get sick. Healthy air gives the body time to recover. This way you’ll be at your best when you go outside.
- Eliminate Odors – Having an optimal indoor air environment makes it harder for mildew and mold to develop and for germs to grow. A quality air filtration system also contributes to the elimination of odors by stopping mold, bacteria, germs and other pollutants from circulating.
Tips to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Replace, Upgrade Air Filters – Keeping your HVAC systems’ air filters replaced on a regular basis is essential for not only indoor air quality, but also in order to get the most out of your system. Furnace filters need to be checked nearly every month during the winter. Additionally, upgrading to a HEPA filter will go a long way at cleaning out the air and improving air quality.
- Preventative Maintenance – Keeping up on your home comfort systems with maintenance is essential for comfort and air quality because being proactive with this equipment allows it to run smoothly and do its job the way it was designed to do it.
- Use Ventilation – A lot of indoor air pollutants come from the kitchen and the bathroom. Gas stoves release harmful contaminants, including carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide. Even electric burners produce those same pollutants in lower levels, as well as other particles that can be easily absorbed into your bloodstream. So, when you’re cooking or using the bathroom, be sure to turn on vents, or open a window to help filter out the air even more.
- Maintain Proper Humidity – The relative humidity in a home should be between 30 and 50 percent. With Ohio weather going from one extreme to another throughout the course of a year, keeping an eye on these levels is important and will help in optimizing indoor air quality.
- Consider an Air Purifier – Air purifiers not only improve your air quality, they also help your HVAC system capture free floating dirt, dust, dander, pollen, and other allergens in your home. This helps your HVAC system make air filters last longer and reduce the stress from poor airflow. They can also kill bacteria, mold and viruses and remove strange odors from the air as well as chemical emissions.
- Keep Up On Cleaning – In addition to keeping rugs and carpets clean to improve air quality, including regular cleaning and vacuuming into your regular routine will go a long way in helping keep your home’s air quality optimal. Doing so prevents this stuff from building up.
Ready to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality?
$399 Whole-House Air Cleaner + Installation
Whole House Air Cleaner & Installation
We are always standing by, ready to come out and get your comfort-making equipment back online. Family owned and operated, our mission is your comfort and your comfort and satisfaction is always guaranteed!
Reliable Indoor Air Quality Services in Circleville, OH
Why is Indoor Air Quality Important?
Because most Americans spend 90 percent of their time indoors, they really aren’t getting a lot of fresh air. If the air in their home isn’t of optimal quality, this can have a serious impact on health. Studies indicate the air in many modern homes can be up to five times as toxic and polluted than the air outdoors, where nature has a wide range of ways to clean it. When you consider how tightly insulated most homes and workplaces are intentionally made in order to keep treated air inside, it becomes clear why HVAC experts and health officials suggest homeowners use indoor air quality products to work with their heat pump, central air conditioner or furnace.
Because modern dwellings are sealed air tight, household air pollution can’t get out. In the confined spaces of a modern home or work environment, indoor pollutants can get trapped without proper filtration or the circulation of outdoor air. Even with the HVAC system’s air filter, often these pollutants are recirculated back into the air supply. More often than not, the addition of a humidifier, dehumidifier or air purifier goes a long way, in addition to UV Lights and other air filtration products. Using ventilation is also essential as well.
If air pollution is present indoors, short-term health implications can surface after a single exposure, or multiple times being exposed; it can irritate the nose, the eyes, the throat, and the skin. Or, it can cause fatigue, headaches, and dizziness. In the worst possible situations, officials say, long-term exposure to certain kinds of indoor air pollution can cause heart disease, respiratory illness and even cancer. Because of things like this, testing is important. Because Indoor Air Quality is such a serious concern, we at Circleville Heating & Cooling advise homeowners to take certain measures to safeguard their health and the health of their loved ones against indoor air pollution. We also recommend keeping humidity in optimal range and regularly having preventative maintenance performed on your HVAC equipment.
Ready to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality?
We Service All Brands
Buy Today, Pay Over Time
We Offer HVAC Financing
Are you needing to upgrade your home's heating or air conditioning system or need help covering the cost of repairs? We have convenient financing options! We have partnered with several financial institutions to offer our credit card1 to help our customers keep their home comfortable year-round.
- Convenient application
- Manageable monthly payments
- Fast credit decisions with approved credit
Ask your customer service representative or call us for details.
Why Choose Circleville Heating & Cooling?
When it comes to residential heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality, our home comfort specialists here at Circleville Heating & Cooling serve area homeowners with a level of care that goes above and beyond what other HVAC contractors might consider to be “business as usual.”
When it comes to serving you, HVAC isn’t merely a job for us. And this is much more than merely a business. Serving area homeowners is something we sincerely love doing. We love helping area residents maintain that perfect comfort level in their homes and we strive to keep our prices as low as possible without sacrificing the slightest bit of quality. We offer Pickaway County area residents high quality HVAC products and services for homeowners on all types of budgets. This means we have the prices you want, the service you need and the comfort you deserve.
Whether your home heats up too much during the summer or your furnace doesn’t do the trick during the winter — just remember comfort is always a fast and easy phone call away when you choose Circleville Heating & Cooling.
We are fully insured, NATE-certified, and as a Five Star family member we have a long proven track-record of customer care. Moreover, we always guarantee customer satisfaction and stand behind every job we do. We offer homeowners in the Pickaway County area 24-hour emergency HVAC services 365 days a year, including weekends and holidays. We sell, install, service and repair all the major brands of home heating and cooling equipment (heat pumps, furnaces, heating systems and air conditioners) with the latest cutting-edge HVAC technology.